Didn't Know they made such a Badass Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not too much for a fire/rescue saw. Great saw for a demolition company at a good price.

I agree. I think it's a fair price if it's a tool you need. I think it would be well worth $1,000 for a firefighter or construction/demolition company.

One of the local fire departments had one of those awhile back that I worked on. I would venture to say they are a better set-up than the Stihl 460 Rescue that many use. The one that I worked on had the bullet style chain on it (curved top, carbide teeth). The one I worked on also had the snowblower handle on it as well. Carb kit and back on the road.

I am surprised it doesn't have the bid D handle on it like the 460 rescue,but wouldn't be hard to put one on, if ya needed.

Tilton sold a ventilation saw package with either a 2165 or 2172 w/16" hard nose bar and carbide chain for fire departments. Google fire rescue saw and see you'll find a 2172 package with depth gauge on an altered 20" bar.

Latest posts

Back