Dip Recipes

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Easy Salsa Dip

Jar of your choice of salsa
Block or tub of cream cheese, at room temperature or softened by leaving the package to float in hot water for several minutes.
1/4 cup Shredded Cheese

In a mixing bowl, mix salsa with cream cheese. Once well distributed, either mix cheese in or spread mixture on a serving plate and then top with shredded cheese.

Buffalo chicken dip
1 10oz can chicken breast. Drained well
1/2 block cream cheese
1/4 cup Monterey Jack cheese
1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce

Put all contents in food processor and blend until smooth.

Place in 6x6 dish
Top with Jack and blue cheese.
Splash buffalo sauce on top

325 oven for 15 minutes or until done

Serve with tortilla chips.

Buffalo chicken dip
  • 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
  • 1 (8 oz. pkg.) cream cheese, softened
  • 1/2 cup FRANK'S RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or FRANK'S RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce
  • 1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch dressing
  • 1/2 cup crumbled bleu cheese or your favorite shredded cheese
Drain chicken and put all ingredients in a crockpot. Heat on low or medium until everything is melted together

Buffalo chicken dip
1 10oz can chicken breast. Drained well
1/2 block cream cheese
1/4 cup Monterey Jack cheese
1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce

Put all contents in food processor and blend until smooth.

Place in 6x6 dish
Top with Jack and blue cheese.
Splash buffalo sauce on top

325 oven for 15 minutes or until done

Serve with tortilla chips.

My sister in law got me hooked on this and over the last year I have got lazy... Now I just use the chicken, cream cheese, franks red hot and adjust as needed. Sometimes, I add this delicious mess to a pound of cooked spiral macaroni, place in a baking dish, top it with some shredded cheese and bake for a little bit. What has started out as a "dip" is now used as a filling in flour tortillas.. all sorts of things. In a week or so I am going to use this for some Buffalo Chicken Pizza.

Smoked salmon dip

1 1/2 cups shredded smoked salmon
1 tsp lemon juice
8 oz cream cheese
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 tblspn mayo
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
1/3 medium onion diced small
Crushed garlic to taste
Mix up everything but the fish, once it's mixed add in the fish.

French onion dip

1. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Coat a baking dish with nonstick spray.

2. Melt the butter in a pan in medium heat and add onion, garlic and thyme. For seasoning I used salt and pepper. Earlier when I tried this I didn’t get the perfect flavor so I added some quality dip and chip seasoning (http://www.hortonspicemills.com/listing.php?pid=72) which gave my dip an awesome flavour.

3. Cook it for 25 minutes till the onion become soft and caramelized.

4. For additional taste add beef broth and red wine and stir well. Once cooked, remove it from heat and stir in cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise , ½ cup mozzarella, finely chopped parsley leaves and freshly grated parmesan.

5. Keep the baking dish ready and spread the mix in it. Sprinkle mozzarella if present. Place it in the oven and bake until it turns golden and bubbly (10 minutes).

6. Serve immediately when it is soft. It may turn hard if left for some time.

French onion dip

2. Melt the butter in a pan in medium heat and add onion, garlic and thyme. For seasoning I used salt and pepper. Earlier when I tried this I didn’t get the perfect flavor so I added some quality dip and chip seasoning (http://www.hortonspicemills.com/listing.php?pid=72) which gave my dip an awesome flavour.

4. For additional taste add beef broth and red wine and stir well. Once cooked, remove it from heat and stir in cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise , ½ cup mozzarella, finely chopped parsley leaves and freshly grated parmesan.

5. Keep the baking dish ready and spread the mix in it. Sprinkle mozzarella if present. Place it in the oven and bake until it turns golden and bubbly (10 minutes).

This sounds very good. Could you please post the ingredients list?

French onion dip

Sounds fantastic!

Salsa cheese dip

Melt Velveeta add drained diced tomatoes, dice sweet pickled jalapeño and your favorite hot sauce (Frank's, Tobasco etc) to taste. Use regular pickled or fresh jalapeño if you like, but the sweet pickled ones are really good in this. Serve with Ranch flavored Doritos.

This sounds very good. Could you please post the ingredients list?

Sure svk.. Glad that you all like it. And here's the is the ingredients of french onion dip.

1. 1/4 cup unsalted butter
2. 2 onions, sliced
3. 2 cloves garlic, minced
4. 1/4 teaspoon thyme (dried)
5. Freshly ground pepper and Kosher salt (to taste)
6. 1/4 cup beef broth
7. 1 tablespoon red wine ( its optional)
8. 4 ounces cream cheese ( at room temp)
9. 1/4 cup sour cream
10. 3 tablespoon mayonnaise
11. 1 cup shredded mozzarella and cheese
12. 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan
13. 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley leaves

Latest posts

Back