Dirtbikes please!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man PLMCRZY, Im sorry dude. Thats what i was talkin bout all along. The CRF230X and CRF250X. Oops. But hell, i got a dand good education on MotoCross!! Seriously, Thank You.

Well yamaha makes the wr250f real nice bikes same thing as the honda except blue and more reliable imo.

Well yamaha makes the wr250f real nice bikes same thing as the honda except blue and more reliable imo.

Awesome man! Like I said, I will be gettin my little girl a PW50 :) But.......I cant get over that darn Kawasaki lime green! Darnit! :) Oh well, what the scoop on Kawasaki's 140? If ya dont mind answerin....

Awesome man! Like I said, I will be gettin my little girl a PW50 :) But.......I cant get over that darn Kawasaki lime green! Darnit! :) Oh well, what the scoop on Kawasaki's 140? If ya dont mind answerin....

Its a toy for a grown man to ride. Kawi came out with those new KLXs the 250 and 450. Kawi has always been known for there crazy power. Heres some advice pick what color you like best and get a 250 at the very least. You will be disappointed with a aircooled engine and ####ty suspension i PROMISE. Btw how old is ur girl?

Its a toy for a grown man to ride. Kawi came out with those new KLXs the 250 and 450. Kawi has always been known for there crazy power. Heres some advice pick what color you like best and get a 250 at the very least. You will be disappointed with a aircooled engine and ####ty suspension i PROMISE. Btw how old is ur girl?

Oh man, she's only turned 2 last May. Like I say it will be a few years before I get her one. BTW, I get it with the Kawi 140 and the Honda 230. So, Kawi does have an eqiuvelant to the CRF250X? I would imagine so. I will check out their web site. But when it's all said and done I will more than likely get a Yammaha. But even though she has atleast 2 and a half years to go, I still want to ride some.

I tell ya what guys, I had such a good time riding that little Honda 100. It brought back so many good memories. Theres nothing like it. And my little girl is just motorcycle crazy LOL! She walks around with a helmet on! That girl loves to ride. I rode her on that Honda 100. She had a helmet on of course. I took it real easy. She would cry every time I tried to stop and get her off. I actually plan on getting the wife a bike too. She is interested as well. I guess thats why I'm a little anxious about all this.

Go here ThumperTalk and start reading and posting, report back. Maybe see you in a year or 2 :laugh: The 250X is a great all around bike, I've moto'd mine and trail ridden the crap out of it. You can putt putt around on it with your kid no problem, a regular 250R will be spitting up all of the coolant in no time.

Anyways, here's the current state of my 450......piston/rings just came in today. Suspension just came back, got to do the bearings and everything else.....ssshhhhhh don't tell the wife, she already saw all of the boxes. I told her it was stuff for work:msp_tongue:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Go here ThumperTalk and start reading and posting, report back. Maybe see you in a year or 2 :laugh: The 250X is a great all around bike, I've moto'd mine and trail ridden the crap out of it. You can putt putt around on it with your kid no problem, a regular 250R will be spitting up all of the coolant in no time.

Anyways, here's the current state of my 450......piston/rings just came in today. Suspension just came back, got to do the bearings and everything else.....ssshhhhhh don't tell the wife, she already saw all of the boxes. I told her it was stuff for work:msp_tongue:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks Todd. I'm gonna give that a go man. Looks really neat.

Toddppm

Man, you werent just whisteling dixie LOL! I see how I could easily get lost over there for a couple yaers lol. Thanks again man.

Man, you werent just whisteling dixie LOL! I see how I could easily get lost over there for a couple yaers lol. Thanks again man.

That yzf of mine got 2nd place in bike of the month on thumpertalk. It was several years ago. I love motocross its my passion but for some reason i dont like going to forums or even watching the races on tv! I couldnt tell ya who the big deal is now a days. Kevin Windam is still my favorite, but i dunno if he even races still. I guess i was to busy AT the track RIDING instead of sitting in front of my tv.

That yzf of mine got 2nd place in bike of the month on thumpertalk. It was several years ago. I love motocross its my passion but for some reason i dont like going to forums or even watching the races on tv! I couldnt tell ya who the big deal is now a days. Kevin Windam is still my favorite, but i dunno if he even races still. I guess i was to busy AT the track RIDING instead of sitting in front of my tv.

You dont have to explain man. I know what you mean. It's that way w/ a lot of people. When I was in law enforcement I hated watching COPS CSI any cop show what so ever. It's just like that. But man, your big time to get 2nd place with that crew. Its HUGE. They have Toyota commercials on the site. Have you ever had any real bad injuries?

trail bike

i got an awesome trail bike. its a yamaha tt350 and its awesome. does anyone have a parts breakdown on this bike that i can download for myself. the ones i found are on the net,really dont wanna pay all that money and buy one. if someone has 1 can you please contact me or send it to me. thanks alot

Its not a bike but here is my raptor 660. I started on 2 wheels then got into quads. My brother bought a RM80 bigwheel and its a lil ripper. I decided to take it for a spin and well came back with some nasty road rash. Guess im alittle rusty now. I would go with at least a 250 4 stroke, anything less is underpowered. The enduro 2 strokes are great too, Like the KDX 200, 220 and the RMX series. Awesome power but a more predictable powerband.

You dont have to explain man. I know what you mean. It's that way w/ a lot of people. When I was in law enforcement I hated watching COPS CSI any cop show what so ever. It's just like that. But man, your big time to get 2nd place with that crew. Its HUGE. They have Toyota commercials on the site. Have you ever had any real bad injuries?

Ive had 3 concussions because of Mx, never have broke a bone. I dont wear a leatt brace either or a chest protector. In a few of my pics i have a leatt brace on only because it has an ipod mount and i wanted to listen to music. Its my buddys leatt, i just never got around to buying one. Chest protectors are just to hot in the summer.

Ive had 3 concussions because of Mx, never have broke a bone. I dont wear a leatt brace either or a chest protector. In a few of my pics i have a leatt brace on only because it has an ipod mount and i wanted to listen to music. Its my buddys leatt, i just never got around to buying one. Chest protectors are just to hot in the summer.

Cool man, I bet riding and listening to music is way fun. Well, I think I may have found a good deal. I was already to go shopping fo a 250, new or used, when i happened on a 2007 very nice CRF 150 for 1k. Ya know, I think i will get this bike. It would be plenty for what i need now. And that is something I can just play around on and get my bearings back with plus ride my little girl and wife around the yard with. I'm gonna go check out this Sunday if not sooner.

Cool man, I bet riding and listening to music is way fun. Well, I think I may have found a good deal. I was already to go shopping fo a 250, new or used, when i happened on a 2007 very nice CRF 150 for 1k. Ya know, I think i will get this bike. It would be plenty for what i need now. And that is something I can just play around on and get my bearings back with plus ride my little girl and wife around the yard with. I'm gonna go check out this Sunday if not sooner.

You will be dissappointed...not even a full size bike its for a child.....

199697d1316446796-yz450f-2-jpg

Beginner bike... JGR 2008 YZ450F. Think I might try gearing it down for the woods. I think Grant raced this bike for a while, but Im not positive

Last edited:
199697d1316446796-yz450f-2-jpg

Beginner bike... JGR 2008 YZ450F. Think I might try gearing it down for the woods. I think Grant raced this bike for a while, but Im not positive

If there is a ama badge on the frame its a possiblity. Thats def. not a beginner bike though lmao.

Back