Dirty Hand Tools 30-Ton Log Splitter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenskip1

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Now before anyone goes off telling me how bad it is, just chill out.Listed for 1400.Had a flat tire.So I got $200 off.Someone overfilled the hydraulic reservoir and with the flat tire fluid was spilled and made a mess.My military discount was another $200 off.It has the Kohler engine of 6.5 HP.So for just over $1000, I now have a new 30 ton splitter.Full warranty.Horizontal or vertical splitting. And with the monies I spend at this store, Free Delivery.Can anyone tell me anything about this model? I'm all ears.Now all I need is a wagon. Thanks, Ken

I bought my dad the 20 ton a few years back and he loves it. If you have non- ethanol gas around be sure to run it. He gummed up the carb once and I had to clean running ethanol. Other than that works like a champ.

I have had my 27 ton for about 4 years , 3 years in the old style pump without the 90 off the bottom caught the hose in a rut and busted the hose , they sent me a new pump with the 90 so that it wouldn't happen again when I called to order the hose, they also sent the hose , I purchased a few filters at the same time. very good customer service.

still starting on 1-2 pulls also

I purchased my 30 ton as a member here and Dan from dht hooked me up with a great price plus I added the Honda engine for an extra 100 bucks. I think the only thing I had to put together was install and tighten like 4 bolts if I remember correctly came full of fluids minus gas And with in 30 mins it was uncrated and running

Latest posts

Back