Dirty Hand Tools 30-Ton Log Splitter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenskip1

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Now before anyone goes off telling me how bad it is, just chill out.Listed for 1400.Had a flat tire.So I got $200 off.Someone overfilled the hydraulic reservoir and with the flat tire fluid was spilled and made a mess.My military discount was another $200 off.It has the Kohler engine of 6.5 HP.So for just over $1000, I now have a new 30 ton splitter.Full warranty.Horizontal or vertical splitting. And with the monies I spend at this store, Free Delivery.Can anyone tell me anything about this model? I'm all ears.Now all I need is a wagon. Thanks, Ken

I bought my dad the 20 ton a few years back and he loves it. If you have non- ethanol gas around be sure to run it. He gummed up the carb once and I had to clean running ethanol. Other than that works like a champ.

I have had my 27 ton for about 4 years , 3 years in the old style pump without the 90 off the bottom caught the hose in a rut and busted the hose , they sent me a new pump with the 90 so that it wouldn't happen again when I called to order the hose, they also sent the hose , I purchased a few filters at the same time. very good customer service.

still starting on 1-2 pulls also

I purchased my 30 ton as a member here and Dan from dht hooked me up with a great price plus I added the Honda engine for an extra 100 bucks. I think the only thing I had to put together was install and tighten like 4 bolts if I remember correctly came full of fluids minus gas And with in 30 mins it was uncrated and running

Back