Dirty Hand Tools Customer Service Excellent

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gkiesel

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I just have to give a shout out to the customer service rep at DHT. My 28 ton DHT splitter is a little over 1 1/2 yrs old with 28 hrs showing on the clock. Well yesterday, the input seal on the hydraulic pump let go, spraying hot oil all over the place. Luckily my wife who was operating the splitter at the time did not get sprayed. This morning I called and spoke to a very nice woman at DHT. After I explained what happened she immediately offered to ship out a replacement pump no questions asked. No dickering or trying to blame me for trying to split wood with the thing. Just very professional and courteous. I believe the warranty for the hydraulics is only one year, so they were under no obligation to make this right, but they did. If your on the fence, I can totally recommend Dirty hand tools, and the 28 ton unit in particular. Happy splitting. George

Thanks George for the shout out. As always we are disappointed if someone has an issue with our product, under warranty or not, so we always want to make it right to the extent that we can, and get them back to work!

I can verify this 100%. Great company. They went above and beyond my expectations. Wouldn't hesitate to buy another one of their products.

Steven

Same experience here! I recommend them anytime I hear talk of a log splitter.

Got a chance to actually get my grubby mitts on a DHT splitter last weekend. Solid product - and with customer service that has been reported to be outstanding this company should have a bright future.

I just bought a DHT tiller on clearance at Menards. Seems well built and hope for it to last for many years. The customer service I hear about on here was one of the reasons I went with it over an earthquake.

The price was right also, with a rebate it was $399.00. Only wish it had a neutral gear switch, but price point price point. That's why the Horse tiller costs so much with neutral and reverse.

Agree...DHT customer service has been outstanding. Love my 22t

Back