discouraging people, hurtfull remarks, why?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was working in trees before your momma changed your first diaper.

I guess that statement means nothing more than you are really old then right?Its okay, old folks need something to do too,so dont sweat it.If you would up your metamucil you might not be so cranky,eh?Nothing kills a sense of humor faster than being full of ####....:)

F***'em and feed em beans!!

My uncle Tom was no fool. He finished 6th grade when he was 14, and my father finished 8th grade when he was 15. By today's standard they would be considered mentally slow, handicapped or worse. My grandfather went to school for 3 days, couldn't read, but as you can guess, could count the hell out of money!! I was taught to work hard, keep my mouth shut, and pay attention to successful people. Not those who look sucessful on the outside, but to those I would like to be like,,, you know,,, happy people.
My grandfather raised 12 children happily, was know to be the finest gentleman where he lived. Made his living as a waterman, went to church, died a good man. Just buried my Uncle 1 month ago, the funeral home was packed, he was 87, everyone had fond memories, mostly about him telling them to f*** off, or generally being a down to earth redneck kinda good guy. If you were kind to him, he would kill himself for you. My Dad is 84, has cancer and is facing the end as I type. Wouldn't trade him for the world of rich Dad's, He's perfect being Ole Pop. Both my Uncle and my Dad ran a sucessful Electrical business, farmed, drank a little, and generally had a damn good time. Would College have made them a better person??? I think not.

So far all of my 5 brothers and sisters have graduated from 4 years of college and all have borrowed money from me or my dad. I started my own electrical business, never finished college and you guessed it, drink a little and generally have a damn good time.

Go cut some trees, clear your head and feel sorry for those who see the forest without felling, appreciating or seeing the trees.

Life's short,,, don't let em get you down.

My dad and uncle always said to the as**oles, F***'em and feed em beans.

people get to me easily ,that woulda easily brought me down for a good while,self asteem wise ,i dunno why ,been this way my whole life ...slowly it does make me stronger,know what i mean

i get told im a let down basically because "im so smart' why do somthing mexacans will take over in the near future" have heard that from my uncle actually

Banshee listen a college kid used to work with me when he was out for the summer got his degree graduated couldn't get work for what he was trained in.Now he is married and cutting trees like he learned from me because in case you are not aware things are economically very bad worse than the lying government is telling. have you gotten any poison ivy lately?

Last edited:
Back