dissecting an earthquake chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All know is when the "HUSKYQUAKE" came out to play before Christmas (and before stickers) the neighbors wanted one (so that 3 Quakes) and now with a couple more coming it just makes more play money for me. Each of the ones I've sold they KNOW it's as is I've even told them I would sharping the chain when ever they want they just have to drop of there saw's :D

Hey where those stickers at man???? :bang:

Quakers.............it is o8's fault

O.K. I have joined the religion but I am not going to drink the cool aid....:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I have a sixpack of 38's that I hope to have time to play with after the holidays

No Kool Aid here...just good old commune chainsaws straight out of the people's republic...protest too much and we will send out the tanks, however!

Yeah; No Jim Jones (orange) Kool Aid here there is to many EARTHQUAKES happening :jester:

Work with him directly through paypal

Another option is to work with Mike directly. You would need to solicit him for the saws outside of ebay. He can invoice you and you send the paypal payment. You don't have ebay protection, but if you want to save a couple $$, then this might be an option. My payment went to: [email protected] - You might introduce yourself and see if he will sell to you directly.

My ebay account was all messed up and I got locked out of purchasing from him. The ebay account hadn't been used in 2 years and my email address was no longer valid.

Paypal was the only option for me, so I don't think it violated anything since my ebay account is not working.

Another option is to work with Mike directly. You would need to solicit him for the saws outside of ebay. He can invoice you and you send the paypal payment. You don't have ebay protection, but if you want to save a couple $$, then this might be an option. My payment went to: [email protected] - You might introduce yourself and see if he will sell to you directly.

My ebay account was all messed up and I got locked out of purchasing from him. The ebay account hadn't been used in 2 years and my email address was no longer valid.

Paypal was the only option for me, so I don't think it violated anything since my ebay account is not working.

Anything to bypass fleabay is a plus...hate those guys...although my ms170 is on there now.

[video=youtube_share;mpU0j6]http://youtu.be/mpU0j6####4[/video]

Last one of these on there went for 190+ shipping and no extras!!! Shameless self promotion, but will sell to the right AS member for 160 with shipping...

Last edited:
at least that many and i think from the same seller

Before I got totally into saws, I almost bought one of these on ebay for like 119.00 or so....glad I didn't.

I wanted a inexpensive saw to get rid of a bunch of diseased aspens. Now, I can't stop buying them.

Before I got totally into saws, I almost bought one of these on ebay for like 119.00 or so....glad I didn't.

I wanted a inexpensive saw to get rid of a bunch of diseased aspens. Now, I can't stop buying them.

hoarder:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

hoarder:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

If the gubbament reads this thread they may deny my right to firearms claiming a mental disorder through hoarding...

Also, A&E, if you are reading; I will gladly be on hoarders, for enough $, and I will not shave or clean anything for two months prior...including my azz as o8 says. Should be nice and aromatic by then.

If the gubbament reads this thread they may deny my right to firearms claiming a mental disorder through hoarding...

Also, A&E, if you are reading; I will gladly be on hoarders, for enough $, and I will not shave or clean anything for two months prior...including my azz as o8 says. Should be nice and aromatic by then.

now that was more info we needed nasty azz:ices_rofl::ices_rofl:

Sheesh, you guys ---- PEER PRESSURE! Just got my second one coming. (I hate this thread :laugh:)

I'm going to get in touch with the mods and see if I can have this thread moved or locked out or something. There are TOO MANY people getting in on this deal.

40 pages of nonsense. Don't listen to anything being posted here! It's all lies! These are all posts made by the guy selling them and 0 eight F one fiddy. They have scammed you! You are throwing money away! Do not buy them!

Beware! If you buy one your children and grandchildren will be born naked! Your dogs will pee on your tires! Stay away! Keep out!

Sheesh, you guys ---- PEER PRESSURE! Just got my second one coming. (I hate this thread :laugh:)

just the 2nd one??? you need to get on the ball,, you need at least half dozen on the shelves,, ask joe and digger,, they are trying to get a dozen HOARDED up

Back