Does Anyone Have Any Other Hobbies Other Than Falling Timber and Working on Saws?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypo Logger

Timber Baron
Reaction score
Ya, it's called getting more chainsaws! Lol
Yup, that's a 181SE you see there.
John

saws-1.jpg

Hey John,

Why don't you dig through the piles and send me a 2100 Air filter cover so I can run in stick appearing.:)

All jokes aside anyone got one?

Bill

Hey John,

Why don't you dig through the piles and send me a 2100 Air filter cover so I can run in stick appearing.:)

All jokes aside anyone got one?

Bill
Bill, I'll look and see if there's one under the lid. In the stock appearing do you need a filter?
John

John,

I actually need two covers and two filters but just one cover will get me going. "Beggars cannot be choosers" If you have some then as ole Monty would say "lets make a deal"

Bill

Seems like its just collecting more saws, at first it was find a saw and restore it, that turned into find a saw and get it running and now its find truckloads of saws and there is no time to fix them all. LOL.
This has gotta stop!! Last week I turned down picking up a load of saws from a fellow closing out his repair shop, I feel I am on my way to recovering from CAD.
Pioneerguy600

Seems like its just collecting more saws, at first it was find a saw and restore it, that turned into find a saw and get it running and now its find truckloads of saws and there is no time to fix them all. LOL.
This has gotta stop!! Last week I turned down picking up a load of saws from a fellow closing out his repair shop, I feel I am on my way to recovering from CAD.
Pioneerguy600

We're going to need an address on that shop.

Hunting
Beer
Just recently started raising chickens
Veggie garden
Riding my Harley
Shooting
Reloading
Tending to my Bonsai Trees (Does this make me a hyprocate?)

Was just thinking that.

Should build one from a little glowplug RC engine, haha. (I'm serious, someone should do that and post pics)

I'll have to see if I can find the pictures, but at one point I had put an action figure with an axe in in mid swing next to one of the trees!

Back