Does this looked like a scored P&C to you??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my suggestion. Sounds like you maybe just starting to work on saws. Good, take your time, look at assembly diagrams, check your work before moving on. Ask questions and don't get upset by smart azz replies I or others give. That saw is not toasted and you can rebuild and learn what not to do next time. Old man out!

Here is my suggestion. Sounds like you maybe just starting to work on saws. Good, take your time, look at assembly diagrams, check your work before moving on. Ask questions and don't get upset by smart azz replies I or others give. That saw is not toasted and you can rebuild and learn what not to do next time. Old man out!
Not worried about smart ass comments. You’re right... just started working on saws. I scored a 660 at a garage sale a year back for $80. It was missing a muffler, and had a badly scored top end. I Replaced the P&C, fuel lines, etc. threw a duel port on it and it runs like a champ now. That project definitely changed my perspective on things. I got this 026 project back in May, and as you can see I’m sorting through its issues. I’m confident it will be a strong runner soon.

Why?[emoji780]

a79d521c282a0c3bd5177ce00095872f.jpg

Looks a little ‘iffy’.

Piston kits are cheap insurance.

Cleanup after a skirt disintegration is a bummer.

Latest posts

Back