DolKita oil suction hose

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Streblerm

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
In an effort to curb my 6400's drooling problem I ordered the oil suction and pressure hoses for it. I remember reading that they had been changed, but I didn't realize it was as drastic as this. The hose I got looks nothing like what is on the saw. Has anyone made this upgrade? The part# is correct but I thought I'd ask before I tear into the package in case I need to return it.

45d00ea3-130c-36cf.jpg

The part in the bag is to replace assembly 135 in the diagram.

Last edited:
It doesn't look like you got all the parts that are supposed to come with item # 135?

You are going to need # 129, 130, 133, 134, 136, & 137 to make sure you have the oil stopped while you are in there with the clutch off.

The number on the bag is correct but the part sure doesn't look like it belongs on your chainsaw?

OHH and they are called DOLMAR or Sachs Dolmar depending on age,, or if in Blue Makita

What do you call a 6401 Makita with a 7900 Dolmar jug and slug? I call it Dolkita. I understand that as a distributor you should abide by the marketing edicts of the manufacturer but as a consumer I am free to use whatever language I see fit. The cat is out of the bag about them being the same saws in different colors. ;)

Thanks for the ID on the part. Looks like I have some calls to make.

Back