Dolmar 143 parts needed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
warjohn

warjohn

Addicted to ArboristSite
I need a magneto for a 143. My son got a 143 and a133 running from his 4 parts saws. He gave me what is left over so I need the ignition system to get a 143 running for myself.

warjohn

warjohn

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good luck with it. So far from what I can tell, 143 parts are hard to come by.

We have been able to get some parts from the dealer but ignition parts are NLA. His goal was to get 2 runners from the 4 parts saws so he is happy. His 133 runs real strong. We cut up a 32 inch ash with it. It never slowed down. He just got the 143 fired up tonight. It had a new P&C so it should be a strong runner as well. It looks like CAD is hereditary. He now has 5 runners and 3 project saws.

parrisw

parrisw

Tree Freak
We have been able to get some parts from the dealer but ignition parts are NLA. His goal was to get 2 runners from the 4 parts saws so he is happy. His 133 runs real strong. We cut up a 32 inch ash with it. It never slowed down. He just got the 143 fired up tonight. It had a new P&C so it should be a strong runner as well. It looks like CAD is hereditary. He now has 5 runners and 3 project saws.

Sweet, sounds good. Don't suppose you have a good piston you can let go??

warjohn

warjohn

Addicted to ArboristSite
Sweet, sounds good. Don't suppose you have a good piston you can let go??

No, we have a 133 piston that might be salvageable but no extra 143. I know a guy that might have one but I won't be able to check until next week. I am leaving in the morning to go sell food at a festival in Wichita.

spacemule

spacemule

The Peanut Gallery
WTF is your problem anyway??

I might ask you the same thing. You asked for a source for 143 parts. A person offered one at a reasonable price, and you turned him down for the specific part you asked for. I gave my experience with what the part in question was worth. You get pissed. What gives?

parrisw

parrisw

Tree Freak
Sounds like allot of work. I'm in no rush, just trying to source the parts right now. And I gota save money for this years holidays, so if it has to wait its got to wait.

Thanks

I might ask you the same thing. You asked for a source for 143 parts. A person offered one at a reasonable price, and you turned him down for the specific part you asked for. I gave my experience with what the part in question was worth. You get pissed. What gives?

What gives??? Your a Ahole that's what. Did you read what I said??? I'm not prepared to spend $100 just on a piston at this point. So WTF is your problem with that. Everybody else took what I said. You figured you would call me out on it, I have to save cash now for my family's holidays, yes I have kids, I own a house, have a mortgage, if it has to wait, its got to wait, but you probably wouldn't understand that anyway, with your loser job and all, you probably still live at home too??

spacemule

spacemule

The Peanut Gallery
What gives??? Your a Ahole that's what.

I think if you'll go back and examine our exchange here, you'll see that I have said nothing untrue. I offered a real world value on the part in question, and gave you a good reason why you haven't been able to find a source for parts. No where have I called you any names or said any untruths. Now, compare that with your posts to me.

Who's the ####### again?

parrisw

parrisw

Tree Freak
I think if you'll go back and examine our exchange here, you'll see that I have said nothing untrue. I offered a real world value on the part in question, and gave you a good reason why you haven't been able to find a source for parts. No where have I called you any names or said any untruths. Now, compare that with your posts to me.

Who's the ####### again?

And I gave you good reason why I couldn't spend $100 on it. So take a hike LOSER!

$100 is what they were selling them for when they were still available from Dolmar. I think I'm seeing why you're not finding a source for your parts.

By you saying this then what did you mean??? Maybe I misunderstood. I think you were implying that I can not find any parts because I don't want to spend any money??? Am I correct?? Your just stirring up sh1t like you usually do!!

leeha

leeha

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Here is a used piston in very nice shape
that is in a parts saw. I am willing to let
it go for $30.00
Let me know if your interested before i take
it out.

143piston002.jpg

143piston001.jpg

Lee