• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Dolmar 3410 TH complete saw fully disassembled

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAbram

Reaction score
Was running but not well, and had poor compression. I tore down to clean up and put a cylinder kit only to find they don’t make them. Or at least I couldn’t find one. So I cleaned up the piston and cylinder the best I could and there it sits.....lost interest or patience. Only issues I’m sure of is a small scratch remains on cylinder wall, and it will need a new plug wire end as it popped off when I was tearing it down.

$10 plus shipping and it’s yours!

Price is negotiable.

Don’t respond on here , please text me at (812) 369-530 five. Just tell me your name when you text. Will be happy to take pics and send.

Joe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was running but not well, and had poor compression. I tore down to clean up and put a cylinder kit only to find they don’t make them. Or at least I couldn’t find one. So I cleaned up the piston and cylinder the best I could and there it sits.....lost interest or patience. Only issues I’m sure of is a small scratch remains on cylinder wall, and it will need a new plug wire end as it popped off when I was tearing it down.

Price is negotiable.

Don’t respond on here , please text me at (812) 369-530 five. Just tell me your name when you text. Will be happy to take pics and send.

Joe

Pm sent

Price is negotiable.

Joe

If still up for grabs. I'm a buyer. PM me if it is.

Latest posts

Back