• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Dolmar 3410 TH

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nuclearbeef

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Would like to find a new 3410 top handle Dolmar.
Would settle for one in VERY good condition.

JW
nine oh one, two double seven, fifty-eight seventy-five.
Text OK

I've seen an NOS Makita version at a shop here in Texas. pm me if you want and I'll pass sling the info

I don't think the Makita clone of the 3410 was sold in the US.
But, if you want to text me the shop's phone # I'll call and see what they got.

JW

I called them and they told me they only have an NOS DCS330TH.
Better pre EPA saw IMO, but I think it's heavier than the newer Dolmar.

Is the dcs330th the same as the ps3300th &/or the tanaka 3301th? Tanaka made these for dolmar. I have one of each,3300th & 3410th, and although the plastics feel better & stronger on the tanaka built saw, the 3410 smokes it in the cut.

I don't know much about the newer hitachi/tanakas but the 3300th version is extremely similar to the smaller echo 3000/3400.....dependable when kept in tune but not a powerhouse or speed demon

You must be the guy who texted me off my craigslist ad! In any case, I have an ad on here now too. You didn't reply last time I tested but my minty 3410 is available and I'd probably do 250$ shipped

Back