• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Dolmar 510, 5105, 7900 and a Husqvarna 390xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Dolmar 5105: Professional build quality with a very powerful 50cc engine. This saw is a real powerhouse
for it's size. German made. 16" bar and chain, both in good shape. The saw shows sign of normal use, but no cracks or breaks whatsoever. $325 *pics are on page 1 farther down*

Dolmar 7900: One of the lightest saws in it's class and extremely powerful. Brand new 20" Forester bar and Oregon chain. Saw starts and runs well, 79cc engine. Has normal scars and scratches from work, but in good shape. $375 *pics on page 2*

510 and 390xp are sold.

Email or call Andrew, 330-281-0069

Lots of saws and parts to be posted over the next few months. Keep an eye out.

Last edited:
I work in Cleveland, live near Medina?

Where you located Fuzz?

What's the price (no shipping) on the 7900?

Are you the one with the 346xp on CL also?

Messed with the 7900 a little yesterday, needs a few throttle pieces before it is good to go. After looking at it some more, it's got a lot of "road rash", but is in good working condition. Gonna talk to my dealer about setting the price differently, but it does have a new b&c.

Pics of the 390 and 5105 today!

Fuzz is up in Geauga county.

Not me with the 346xp.....if you see a saw from Mantua with a familar looking bench, you know it's me. :)

I went all the way to Mantua for a square baler once so I guess a saw wouldn't be out of the question.You got a complete list?

icu4.jpg

icu4.jpg

6ttp.jpg

v87z.jpg

xc1w.JPG

r530.jpg

x2fg.jpg

0fhn.jpg

izel.jpg

iq5h.jpg

ojnx.jpg

ybas.jpg

pm sent, and voice mail 390xp.
? OEM on p&c and crank - and compression if yo know it
are you ok with paypal

hi andrew
when you get time pm me what you need for shipping and pp charges, i will send it with complete shipping address for zip02568

thanks sam

Latest posts

Back