• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Dolmar 510, 5105, 7900 and a Husqvarna 390xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi Andrew please email me the tracking info when you can.
thanks
sam

Sam. If you get a chance give me an review once you get the 390. I'm thinking about getting one to. thanks

sorry for the hyjack Andrew,

ash man i never ran an xp i did not like.
im going to be doing a woods port and mm on this one after i cut some wicked big white field oak so i will give you a pre-port read.

Awesome thanks. I will be on the look out for it. I agree I love my 346, and think I'm gonna like my new ported 2260, but I seem to like my 7900 more than the 372 xp xt so fare. Could just be the 372 needs broke in a little more.

7900 pictures. $375 plus shipping takes it.
ir4m.jpg

xl56.jpg

r1fu.jpg

xczd.jpg

vi5p.jpg

What all does the 7900 need? Did you get a compression reading on it? Thanks Bill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andrew
I called earlier today to say I am interested in the 7900.
The 510 is in great shape as you said thank you. Just tuned carb and used it a little today but to cold only got to +2 all day so I will give it some more work later this week.
Let me know about the 7900 when you get a chance.

John

Epickle: Been trying to reach you to buy the 7900. Can you check on shipping to Murphy NC 28906.

If you get me the total, I will get you a USPS Money Order when I get back from Morganton.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back