• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Dolmar 6100 outer spikes

• Thread starter Deleted member 149229
  • Start date
Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Deleted member 149229

Any one have a line on an outer felling spike for a Dolmar 6100? I checked with Nate but the guy that made them for him was in an auto accident and isn’t making them. Thanks.

I saw a 6100 using a 5100 outer as a base. They cut the 5100 spike off and welded a 6100 inner on it. I plan on doing that because I like the looks of the stock inner. Painted black they look good to me. Sponsor Poosh's Saw shop is where I saw it.
Shep

I saw a 6100 using a 5100 outer as a base. They cut the 5100 spike off and welded a 6100 inner on it. I plan on doing that because I like the looks of the stock inner. Painted black they look good to me. Sponsor Poosh's Saw shop is where I saw it.
Shep
I can’t find a sponsor link under that name.

Sorry not a sponsor? an advertiser?. He is In the top row the 4th banner from left to right. Carrys you to his Ebay store. You could contact him on Ebay.
Shep

I was thinking about making one for my EA4300. It has a decent little inner dog, but I'd like it to have a little more bite. I had the idea to use an old circular saw blade and cut one out. It should hold its temper as long as you cool it down while cutting with the grinder.
My stock dog and the circ saw blade appear to be about the same thickness.

Back