• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Dolmar 6400 (again)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dgb84

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Well its back up for sale again. Like new Dolmar 6400 with a clean muffler mod. Saw is still on its 2nd tank of fuel and is in perfect shape. I heated the muffler rim with a brazing tip and bent it out so I could gut the cat. I left the baffle in place for structural stability and reheated the rim to close it back up. It is not a dual port muffler and it flows really well. Saw has been run on fresh e free 91 octane and stihl ultra at 40:1. I richened the high side up about 1/8 turn after the muffler mod but I did not run it or fine tune it. I just started it so I could hear its new sound. I'm asking $475 PHO plus shipping. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.DSCN0333.JPG DSCN0334.JPG DSCN0335.JPG DSCN0337.JPG DSCN0331.JPG

Looks really good. I just sold one those, same condition in blue. Yours is even better because the muffler's gutted. Great price. I'm sure it'll sell fast.

Red or blue these are awesome saws. They sound real good stock and great when m, modded. I don't know why they are not instantly scooped up when the price is this good. I hope that someday every one will figure this out and the guy that has held on to a few will be the genius.

Well said ax, I have 3 left and they aren't going anywhere . I just sold one and almost regret it, except I know it will be doing what it was made to do, and those that failed to pull the trigger on it don't know what they missed out on. If you are one of those, don't let it happen again. Buy this saw! And hang on to it and pass it on to your kids. These will be sought after in years to come as one of the best. I'm dead serious .

Well said ax, I have 3 left and they aren't going anywhere . I just sold one and almost regret it, except I know it will be doing what it was made to do, and those that failed to pull the trigger on it don't know what they missed out on. If you are one of those, don't let it happen again. Buy this saw! And hang on to it and pass it on to your kids. These will be sought after in years to come as one of the best. I'm dead serious .

My dad bought this and stashed it for my son when he grows up. I guess there is one in there, the box is unopened.

image.jpg

I got the blue one from tripp660.... a red one would be nice too...... if the red one hangs around till payday:rolleyes:

Wow! Don you haven't even revived that one and now would like another!? Got the Dolkita CAD bad I see. Welcome to the club.

Why..............yes it is! Only thing is you will next want to change one of those to 79cc, but no worries she will never know 'cause they'll still look the same. Ha!

LOL......it went there before I got it. I love it, but Randy says he wasn't happy with the way it turned out. Don't know what he meant by that, but I'm sure it was he expected more from it. He will get a rematch if it ever grows a bigger belly like it's owner.

Want to do a little trading ? I have a Dolmar 115 power head with like new cylinder and piston . Bill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Short I'm looking for something new or in like new shape. What's the story on your 335? I hear of problems with the oiler and a common carb problem with them? Thanks for your offer

Back