• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell dolmar 6800i,nice

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2manysawz

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
dolmar 6800i,brand-new nos mahle cylinder and piston,new bearing and wristpin,brand-new nos 20inch bar and full chisel chain,this saw is all there and in nice running condition,has 150 psi on compression,does have a small piece of aluminum broke out of case near air cleaner housing but is nothing major,sorry folks dont know how to post pics,if you pm me at [email protected] ill send you some.asking $400.00

This Site has one of the easiest to use formats for uploading pictures.
Screenshot_2016-04-06-20-01-27.png
"Click" Upload a File.

Then "Click" Choose File.
Screenshot_2016-04-06-20-01-40.png

Then select the File Directory you wish to use. Usually pictures are stored as "Documents".

Screenshot_2016-04-06-20-02-36.png
I selected the second picture down on the right.
Screenshot_2016-04-06-20-03-31.png
Then I selected "Full Image".
20151231_132930.jpg

Thanks,the trouble for me is getting the pics from my phone to the website,I don't have a removable SD card

Thanks,the trouble for me is getting the pics from my phone to the website,I don't have a removable SD card
Huh? You don't need a removable SD card. Everything I showed you, and did a screenshot of is directly off of my phone.

If your using your phone on the site it's very easy.

Underneith the text box (where you type your message to post) there should be 'post reply' and to the right of that there 'upload a file'. Click upload a file. A little black box should come up. Click 'browse'. Then find your pics

After you select your picture you can pick either a thumbnail or a full size picture.

This is with a smart phone mind you. Not sure how it works on an old school phone

If your using your phone on the site it's very easy.

Underneith the text box (where you type your message to post) there should be 'post reply' and to the left of that there 'upload a file'. Click upload a file. A little black box should come up. Click 'browse'. Then find your pics

After you select your picture you can pick either a thumbnail or a full size picture.

This is with a smart phone mind you. Not sure how it works on an old school phone
I already suggested that, with screenshots included.

Latest posts

Back