• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Sachs-Dolmar 102

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rydell58

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Great little saw up for sale, a lightweight 39cc Sachs Dolmar 102. Saw is in great condition overall, and runs like a top! Nice new air filter and a clean piston

Price is $140 shipped, also open to trades, mostly looking for a log rite peavey.

If you would like a video of the saw running I'm not sure how to post video here but send me a PM with you cell number and I'll send it right over
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Based off of the condition of the saw(very nice), I would hazard a guess that the Sachs Dolmar labeled bar is original equipment.

39cc rear handle saw, adjustable oiler, set up in 3/8lp, and under 10lbs when using a 12" bar and chain. What's not to like?

Im really trying to resist this one. If i didnt just get a cs-370 in the mail this week i would be all over this. What does the bar measure on it. My dolmar 114 is 19". Kinda odd dl count to.

Based off of the condition of the saw(very nice), I would hazard a guess that the Sachs Dolmar labeled bar is original equipment.

39cc rear handle saw, adjustable oiler, set up in 3/8lp, and under 10lbs when using a 12" bar and chain. What's not to like?
Don't forget outer clutch drum!
That might lighten up some hearts. ;)

Old school saw, if not abused will run for years to come.

GLWS

mine weighs 9.85lb with a 14in 3/8lp bar and chain on it...

Still have it!! Would like to get this saw sold to fund the next project, make me an offer

Back