• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Dolmar 7900 Miller Mod w/28” Total Super Pro

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Dolmar Miller Mod 7900. This saw is a total beast and in almost mint condition. Best saw I’ve used. Since the Huskys have not sold I need to sell this one instead. Comes with additional oem paper filter and pre-cleaner for HD air system on saw. From what I recall saw measures 190psi. Have run maybe two tanks though it and it cuts like a lightsaber through 32” oak. Saw has new 28” Total Super Pro bar and two new lgx chains $1100 plus shipping. Perfection doesn’t come cheap. Pics to come tomorrow.
12/2/18 update: Powerhead is sold. Bar and chains still available.

Out where Joe :innocent:.
It is a sweet looker, and Carl builds a great running saw.
Someone will want a nice red version instead of the now available green/blue ones.
Also I like the caps :rock:.
Out in Joe’s world..lol
I’m sure there are others out there.
The red/black sure goes well with the Total bar doesn’t it!

Out in Joe’s world..lol
I’m sure there are others out there.
The red/black sure goes well with the Total bar doesn’t it!
There are, but they are getting harder to find.
Yes, I like that combo, and the lightweight ones look good too :sweet:.
Come to think about it I recall @chipper1 being interested in this saw. How about I sell you a saw for once Brett :)
I am.
I almost bought a couple off you, but I got them sold for you instead :).

Latest posts

Back