• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Dolmar 7900 or 6400

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Piste

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey, everyone!

I’m looking for a good to great condition Dolmar 7900 or 6400 (I’m certainly not opposed to a conversion project). It doesn’t necessarily have to be in perfect new condition, but, of course, that would be sweet.

I don't know just how many of these saws there are out there in this condition, but let me know what you have!

Hey, everyone!

I’m looking for a good to great condition Dolmar 7900 or 6400 (I’m certainly not opposed to a conversion project). It doesn’t necessarily have to be in perfect new condition, but, of course, that would be sweet.

I don't know just how many of these saws there are out there in this condition, but let me know what you have!
Does it have to be a 7900/6400 or is a 7910/6421 work.
How much are you looking to spend.

I was originally looking for a 7900, due mostly to the fact that it has more horsepower and can rev higher than the 7910. Would installing an unlimited coil and 7900 muffler be all that is needed to bring the 7910 to the same threshold?

I'm looking to spend somewhere around $650 for a really good condition saw, but I'm certainly open to considering all deals.

Latest posts

Back