• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Dolmar 7900

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motoroilmccall

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Saw is in good shape, will sell with the 20" bar that needs to be replaced, as well as a couple chains that are in good shape if you want them. Saw runs excellent and has always been well cared for. Have been out of logging for a few years, and been burning firewood... This beast is just too much saw for what I'm cutting, and it would be nice to have something a bit smaller for what I need to do with it. Can call to hear it run if you'd like, or show a video of it running via text.

Price: $400 or trade for a 562XP, 550XP, 346XP or 357XP, or a Stihl MS261c or MS 361/362c.

I'll take some tonight. The PH is in great shape, the bar like I said needs to be replaced, so I'm throwing it in so whoever buys it can try it out when they get it. I'll throw in some almost new chain as well. The rest of my bars are all good, so I'll keep them.

Don't mind the dust and dirt, its still my go to saw. As you can see, the compression is excellent. 162psi cold roughly. I forgot how hard it was to pull this thing over without the decomp valve depressed...

Bar that's shown on it will go with it, I just fired it up and cut some wood with it, and yes, I know the chain is loose, its the wrong chain though, so it has a couple extra links in it.

IMG_20140912_171638_601.jpg IMG_20140912_171656_438.jpg IMG_20140912_172134_569.jpg

Back