Dolmar 7910

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stock 6400 comparo

Mastermind,

In know that this is not a 7900 but I think it would be interesting if you posted a video of a stock 6400 in the same wood and with the same or equivalent B/C that you used in the ported 7910 video. I feel this would be a great comparison. I think that Jon said that you guys have one and I have always wondered how much of a difference there would be when moving from a stock 6400 to a stock or ported 7900. I know this isn't quite the same thing but it would still be food for thought. Thanks in advance if this is something you might be able to do.

Justin

Mastermind,

In know that this is not a 7900 but I think it would be interesting if you posted a video of a stock 6400 in the same wood and with the same or equivalent B/C that you used in the ported 7910 video. I feel this would be a great comparison. I think that Jon said that you guys have one and I have always wondered how much of a difference there would be when moving from a stock 6400 to a stock or ported 7900. I know this isn't quite the same thing but it would still be food for thought. Thanks in advance if this is something you might be able to do.

Justin

We can do that........Tomorrow we plan to try our best to drag some big rounds out of the woods. They are down below a bluff line and it ain't gonna be any fun........but we must test. :rock:

How does a stock 7910 match up with a stock 7900???
7900 is one of the top three all time best saws on my list.(JMO of course)

About the same to me.

We can do that........Tomorrow we plan to try our best to drag some big rounds out of the woods. They are down below a bluff line and it ain't gonna be any fun........but we must test. :rock:

About the same to me.

You da man! Thanks!

Latest posts

Back