Dolmar 7910

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wowzer

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
been periodically looking for a Dolmar 7900, I ran a buddies a couple years back and really liked it but now I'm cutting my own firewood and would enjoy a new saw, I have found a 7910 with a 20" bar brand new from a dealer for 1130$ CDN taxes in. It seems a tad high to me, What's prices on these normally only really familiar with Stihl pricing.

keep an eye on the trading post for a Makita 6401/6421 with or without upgraded p/c. should be able to get one in good shape about half that price

keep an eye on the trading post for a Makita 6401/6421 with or without upgraded p/c. should be able to get one in good shape about half that price

that would be ideal. but by the time i pay shipping from the states, i'm like 100-150 to ship and then have to deal with it going across the boarder. that's why i was kinda leaning towards new but i will wait for the right deal don't absolutely need it

How do these 7910 compare to a ms461 or a 661cm.....not asking which is better just wondering what pros and cons are between them

I don't have very much in mine.
There one of the best looking saws there is to me. View attachment 577525

Mine sits the same way though it started as an HD rental in good shape. I got it cheap after the tech couldn't start it with the switch in the off position. Fired first pull in the parking lot.
Used 6421 $140
Used HD filter kit $40
84cc kit $110

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back