Dolmar Dan......and the......Dolmar Dudes!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rahtreelimbs

A.K.A Rotten Tree Limbs
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Amoungst My Saws........Fool That Has Too Many!!!
My Dolmar PP7900 from Dozerdan came today. What a nice saw! I haven't cut with it yet but the saw sounds like it will kick some serious a$$. I must admit when I got on AS in March of 2002, I was a little apprehensive as Dan was a relatively unknown name in the modded saw game. But he has come a long way. Thanks to great guys like Rocky J. Squirrel, Stihl Magnum and Woodsjunky word has got out about his modding talents. Not only is he a good saw builder, he is a first class person and all around stand up guy! I was experiencing some difficulty setting all this up with Dan. He was patient and more than willing to sit on the saw until I got things straightened out on my end. Saturday I will be running the 7900. I will let you guys know what the performance is like. Rich.

Last edited:
Rich,
Not only will you like how well the saw runs, you'll also like how there is no vibration. You'll think the saw is turned off....Rick/Creep

Congrats, Rich, on maybe having the first modded 7900 in the Western hemisphere, who knows, maybe the world.

More'n likely, I'll follow suit at some time....I don't need one, but I sure want one....or three, :rolleyes:

Anyone ready for the snow to fly?:

Latest posts

Back