Dolmar Kill switch

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trax

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
The starter rope slipped out of my glove the other day and took the kill switch clean off, I couldn't find it because the ft of snow I was working in. Does any know if I need to replace just the button
or the whole switch in side the plastic. I've been looking for parts break down or schematic online
but can't find anything.

You can only buy the whole switch

It is a plug and play affair

That switch used to be a common problem on the 7900 etc - a usual fix was a 372xp switch.

Troll WHY RECOMMEND A HUSAJONS Part for a Dolmar 6400-7900 series saw when Dolmar Does Sell Parts?? New Stop Switch part #975001241 and sells for $4.00 Besides Husky switches are BACKWARDS

And Besides the OP did not even say what model saw he has???

Common Problem Do You Really think so?? I have Hundreds of saws in use with NO switch problems anyhow??

Scott

Troll WHY RECOMMEND A HUSAJONS Part for a Dolmar 6400-7900 series saw when Dolmar Does Sell Parts?? New Stop Switch part #975001241 and sells for $4.00 Besides Husky switches are BACKWARDS

And Besides the OP did not even say what model saw he has???

Common Problem Do You Really think so?? I have Hundreds of saws in use with NO switch problems anyhow??

Scott

There was a lot of posts about it some years ago - and remember that I said "used to be". That was because I haven't read about the issue in some time.....:msp_wink:

Back