• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Dolmar/Makita 421

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnmn

ArboristSite Guru
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Selling my Makita 4300, it just doesn't get used enough to keep. Has cat gutted and opening enlarged. I can set it up .325, 3/8 lp spur or 3/8 lp with modified 7pin sprocket. $250 shipped pho or $275 with 16 inch 3/8 lp bar. I touch the front handle with a saw just barely doesn't affect strength at all but thought I should let you guys know and nock a little off the price. I'll get picks after work.

Great little saws. I have a blue one, but that red is calling my name.... If you don't sell it in a week, let me know. I might take it off your hands.

Fun little saw, great for trimming, real close to a ms241, and a lot cheaper for a clean little saw.
Here's mine a rock hard chunk of ash.

agreed ...however don't let ...brad... catch you comparing a dolmar/Makita..... to the almighty class leading ... ms241 .... just saying... I feel the 420/421/and 5 series dolmar's are tough to beat and some of the best value for the $ ....

agreed ...however don't let ...brad... catch you comparing a dolmar/Makita..... to the almighty class leading ... ms241 .... just saying... I feel the 420/421/and 5 series dolmar's are tough to beat and some of the best value for the $ ....
What's up Rod.
You know I'm not the guy who just follows blindly, but has to try them myself ;).

Latest posts

Back