dolmar ps32 trouble starting and running

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mn man

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
got the saw new 2 years ago, last ran it about a year ago (wife's saw). Tried using it this weekend with fresh fuel and it took forever to start and it would keep running only if i continued to use it, when i stopped cutting and wanted it to idle while i took a few steps it turned off then took another 20 pulls to start. Wondering if i need to adjust the carb? maybe clean the carb since it had the old gas in it for a long time? Thanks in advance

got the saw new 2 years ago, last ran it about a year ago (wife's saw). Tried using it this weekend with fresh fuel and it took forever to start and it would keep running only if i continued to use it, when i stopped cutting and wanted it to idle while i took a few steps it turned off then took another 20 pulls to start. Wondering if i need to adjust the carb? maybe clean the carb since it had the old gas in it for a long time? Thanks in advance
I would say a carb kit is in order.the gas sitting in there for that long probably made the diamphram go bad.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back