• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Dolmar PS5100S builder nice w/20 inch bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rynosawr

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I will snap some pics tomorrow, but I have a nice low hour 5100 that was ran with the original carb set too lean, plus some mediocre mix gas.

The piston is toast, but I have already cleaned the cylinder and it is good to go, ready for a piston.

I wouldn't sell this one if I didn't need money for parts to fix other saws in line before it.

Will include 18 inch Dolmar bar and decent used Stihl RM chain. This was owned by a homeowner and the shop put a brand new carb on it without checking the piston and cylinder.... I paid too much for it because I felt bad for the guy...

$170 shipped to Con USA

Attachments

• IMG_5147.JPG
    IMG_5147.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 61
  • IMG_5149.JPG
    IMG_5149.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 63
  • IMG_5150.JPG
    IMG_5150.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 66
  • IMG_5151.JPG
    IMG_5151.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 63
  • IMG_5153.JPG
    IMG_5153.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 66
  • IMG_5148.JPG
    IMG_5148.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 56
Pictures posted after I cleaned it up. It has a non-catalytic converter muffler and an 18 inch bar.

Also, I believe it is a 2008 manufacture date

If not spoken for/sold by tomorrow morning, I am fixing it and selling it.

It cleaned up very nice and I put a bunch of time into cleaning it as well...

Might want to update your title to reflect bar size my man.

With a fair amount of time on these saws I will say 18" 3/8 is the sweet spot that it likes for all around use. And the non-cat muffler, even un-modified, is much better for flow and heat retention.

I have a makita 510 and a couple dolmar parts saws I might sell the makita runs pistion is a little rough but it dose run it needs bar and chain and chain adjuster from the parts saw pit on it and it's good to go I don't have time to fix it really I really hate to sell it but I'd be open to offers

Latest posts

Back