Doubts about the 192t???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RedlineIt

RedlineIt

ArboristSite Guru
Mike: It's OK to be be wrong, really. I was looking for an opinion from someone who had run this saw, and knew what it could and could not do. So what if you responded knowing booger-all, you haven't embarrassed yourself in my book one little bit.

MasterBlaster: It's a trim saw goin' 4 star rating! Sa-weet! I don't give my girlfriend four stars out of five. Not after last night I don't. It's an incentive type thing.

DDM: Thanks for some meat, some info. I appreciate your post. Verily I say unto you, may you words be true, and the sun shine upon you for all of your days.

BostonBull

BostonBull

Addicted to ArboristSite
alright I have been using this saw now for about two weeks. I used it this week for seven days! Its a great little saw. Idles like a champ has tons of power and is easy to use. It is very well balanced and light. What I dont like about it is the fact that the brake is on the cover and not internal like some of its bigger brothers. I have only run maybe 7-8 tank fulls through it but it seems to have a little more power every tankfull. I will have to adjust the carb pretty soon.

This saw pisses all over the Echo CS-341 that I used to use. I did the upgrade to the bigger bar and chain form the trimsaw style it comes with and am very happy with that also.

This saw has only been used so far on Maples and Oaks.

kf_tree

kf_tree

Addicted to ArboristSite
BostonBull said:
alright I have been using this saw now for about two weeks. I used it this week for seven days! Its a great little saw. Idles like a champ has tons of power and is easy to use. It is very well balanced and light. What I dont like about it is the fact that the brake is on the cover and not internal like some of its bigger brothers. I have only run maybe 7-8 tank fulls through it but it seems to have a little more power every tankfull. I will have to adjust the carb pretty soon.

This saw pisses all over the Echo CS-341 that I used to use. I did the upgrade to the bigger bar and chain form the trimsaw style it comes with and am very happy with that also.

This saw has only been used so far on Maples and Oaks.

you've run this saw for 2 weeks and it's only had 7-8 tankfulls? what's wrong with this picture? i go through about 4- 5 tanks a day in my ms200.

i guess thats one fuel efficent saw, not only do you save money on the purchase but you also save money on fuel.

DDM

Addicted to ArboristSite
MasterBlaster said:
Gimme a 200 anyday, frig the price. :blob2:

There are several companies around here that have gone to the 170 because there employees keep dropping the 200's. The 192 will probably get in the hands of climbers and bucket operators around here that would probably be running 170's Yuck!

Old Monkey

Old Monkey

Addicted to ArboristSite
Mike Maas said:

How many jobs got video taped? I've screw'd up before(not that big!) but I didn't have the forethought to have the camera rolling. Its the odds of capturing such a thing that bother me. Either you tape every minute of every job or your safety record sucks. I hope you have endless hours of tape featuring boring tree jobs where everything goes smoothly.

Kneejerk Bombas

Kneejerk Bombas

ArboristSite King
My mom's basement, in Madison, Wisconsin.
RedlineIt said:
Mike: It's OK to be be wrong, really. I was looking for an opinion from someone who had run this saw, and knew what it could and could not do. So what if you responded knowing booger-all, you haven't embarrassed yourself in my book one little bit.
Sorry, I admit I was thinking of the 191t, I stand by my comments on that. That's a risk anyone takes when they post, making a mistake and looking stoopid.
Don't know what a knowing booger-all means though.