Doubts about the 192t???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
njforestfire

njforestfire

ArboristSite Operative
Maas - wrong angle on the wedge cut? Top over-balanced to house side and not enough compensation when cutting? Was this deliberate? Good video though. No rope in top or on either section in both videos...hmmmm.

Let's keep the pi$$ing match going - good entertainment!

Frans

Frans

ArboristSite Operative
Mike Maas said:
Stihl put some lipstick and blush on the 019t, reduced the emmission and called it the 192t. It's a cheap homeowner piece for those that can't afford to buy, or don't want to buy a 200t.
Compare it to an echo 360.
Actually, Mike Mass you may be inaccurate with this statement you made.
I am NOT a mechanic however I do know the 191t was a reed type engine (or carb) and the ms200 is not.
the 192t has the same engine type as the ms200. Just less power and less weight. This is a fact easily found out by contacting ANY reputable shop, so you see the two saws ARE fundamentally different. Any better? dont know.
But for $265 bucks buyer beware
I have just bought the 192t and have yet to use it on a job. Dont know if the new Echo climbing saw is better or not but I'll know soon.
Frans

Lawn Masters

Lawn Masters

Addicted to ArboristSite
not to derail the thread, but WHY is it that when I look at Stihl's site, the MS191T is a larger displacment saw, while the MS200T is smaller displacment, but more power?

DDM

Addicted to ArboristSite
Mike Maas said:
Stihl put some lipstick and blush on the 019t, reduced the emmission and called it the 192t. It's a cheap homeowner piece for those that can't afford to buy, or don't want to buy a 200t.
Compare it to an echo 360.

I Disagree ive had a 192T for about 3 weeks now Dont get me wrong it's NO 200 but its a Good Saw.The weight difference feels considerable.With the .043 Chain and a 14" bar it Does a Good job. My climber Has been using it over the 200's since i Bought it.Choke takes a little to get used too. I'll assure you it's alot better saw than the 019/191T Wheel Chock.It Idles better than my 200's. for the 269.00 I Paid for it was a Good investment.I Havent tried the Bounce Test yet.... :blob2:

Latest posts