Dozer Dan Country

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypo Logger

Timber Baron
Reaction score
Here are a few pictures of Dozer Dan Country and his saws and the pro's that use them, namely me.
If you look to the left of the picture you will see MRYB guning a 500cc dirtbike for a jump over 18 cords.
John

Hello John,

So how do you like Dans Power Ported saws??I'm sure you must have been trying them all out while you were there..:D I like the look of the backyard.Looks like Danny is hiding all the Oak firewood down in PA..Whats the deal.

Rob.

Hey,

those two heads look familar are you and Dan related by any chance??Your head look alike .Well I hope you guys had a great time down there in PA hopefully you all had fun running some PP saws attacking the famous Henry woodpile where all PP saws get the test.

Later Rob.

That is a very nice looking tree your hugging there John..:( It would look even better on the ground getting scaled...I have to go and start a pine harvest and some red oaks about that size in the second week in June,stay tuned as I will make sure I take some pics of the action..

Rob.

HI
John and his Lady friend are both very nice people and I really enjoyed there visit. If I ever get a free weekend,I will make a trip up there to see the them.

Rob
The little fellow did run a few of my slow saws.I know that he ran one of the infamous PP346s,my personal PP2171 and Creeps PP372,not sure what else was here at the time.I also had the pleasure of witnessing the 90 second tickle in action.

John told me he was going into withdraw as he didn't get a chance to cut down any trees for a long time.He jumped at the opportunity to help me drop a rather large oak tree for a good friend.The man is a true Pro when it comes to felling a tree.In all honesty,there wasn't much room for the tree to drop and it was hanging in the direction of a house.Here is a picture of the tree before we cleaned up Johns handy work.

http://www.sunlink.net/~dozerdan/johnstree.jpg

Later
Dan

Dan,

That looks like alot of handywork to clean up :rolleyes: Well I'm glad John and his female partner had a good time down there with you guys and I'm sure he liked to run some of the PP saws especially that 2171 you got and 346 so did you sign him up to buy one or what..:D Well have fun and keep on building these bad a$$ saws you build..

Rob.

Dan, glad you finally got to meet Gypo which means he aint at my place poking back all my beverages. Yes John is an accomplished faller and had you not mentioned to him that you liked the firewood nearer to the house he may have picked a different direction for the tree to go. Glad you got to share in Gypo and Suzy's World tour.

Back