• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell DR Powerwagon

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RTAMARC

Reaction score
DR Powerwagon for sale. Electric start, electric dump, removable wood sides and fibreglas (unused) dump body. Used for yard work, like new, very low run hours. Looking for $1400 firm.

Iv'e got two DR Powerwagons. Have you got photos? That's about new asking price.

Two!!!! Dang, just dang..... Saw one on CL in marietta last year, had the cash, but...man I was *sorely* tempted.

If they had tracks they would be perfect, like those jonsered iron horse machines. Just needs to be cheaper than a used small dozer.

I want something small I can take down into the swamps and get big wood out somehow. Stuff with wheels just doesn't work very well unless it is giant expensive equipment.

Hey Del_

If your interested in purchasing it I can post some pictures of the machine. I've owned the machine for three years and loved it! Recently relocated and its sitting in a storage locker. If you check the DR web site (http://www.drpower.com/power-equipment/haulers/powerwagons/) this unit goes for upwards of $2400 new. Mine has been well loved and taken care of. Its great that you got such a great deal on your machines, I think mine is priced fairly.

Back