Dream Cars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Justin Garrison said:
Here is a cobra for sale, not real, but nice. 460 v8.cobra

I have done a little research and you can get a kit and donor car and build one for about $18-22k. Plus a whole lot of hours working on it yourself. There are some pretty good Cobra clubs in this area, so I could probably get some help and guidance. First I need a garage to put it in though, and the money to build of course. :D

leweee said:
my dream truck :Eye: :Eye:

it sits in the yard and I dream about fixing it :dizzy:
Hey, I've got the same problem except mine's a 1940 Ford 1/2 ton truck. I'll post a pic when the weather clears up some.

1.jpg

Is that one of Troy's cars. My "dream car" would be built by Troy, rad rides by Troy or Chip Foose. Boyd is an arogant ass.

F1 road car

I'll aim high. I'd love a '69 Z-28 with the 302, but if I'm really dreaming, I'll take the 640hp, $650,000 McLaren Mercedes SLR.

Elmore said:
Here is one of three that I sold last year. I drove these around for about 30 years and now someone else will have the opportunity.

Is that a Citroen? How do they drive?

Looks more like a Mitsubishi 3000GT or Dodge steath. the wheels make me think Porsche 959.

TreeJunkie said:
Like this ride???

Yes, but I've heard they are hard to learn to drive because the front tires are so large.

rb_in_va said:
Is that a Citroen? How do they drive?

Its swede ugly so its either an old volvo or saab. Me thinks saab.

I love the cobras, a guys been using the toyota V8's in them, soon to start puting turbos on them to get them over 500bhp.
Me and my brothers project, its sure ugly but who wants to race? Its only got a 1300cc engine......we can race for saws!

oldsaw-addict said:
Heres the car I'm drivin. ugly little thing but it'll do 105MPH on a straighaway.

oldsaw,
You could take that pic and start a thread called "nightmare cars". :D

Latest posts

Back