Dreams about chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I never dream practically, so I figured I'd share one. I'm sure you guys also have chainsaw dreams.

Went to a power equipment store amongst snow covered pine trees behind some kind of ski lodge. Found a back room full of used saws. Thought I was getting an ms391 but it turned out to be a 20" 3/8 battery saw made by Stihl. Also found a Dolmar that I thought was a 7900 but it turned out it was only 55cc, took me awhile to figure that out. I kept having to renegotiate a smaller and smaller bars off of 36". I spent $150 on the lot and a 16" bar for the Dolmar. Was only excited about the Stihl battery saw for some reason.

What was interesting to me is how my "picks" would evolve and change shapes and how individual features would change, interspersed with negotiation with the guy behind the counter. Numbers would be wiped off, scrambled or non existent.

I had a nightmare my childhood friend chased me through a junkyard with one. I also had a nightmare that all my saws were stolen and I found where they were they had all been straight gassed lol not really but could you imagine

Latest posts

Back