Dump wagon for the ATV Bosski

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevin j

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
FarmShow paper had an article on this company. They have a 4 wheel suspension tow behind with electrical dump (and remote control option) and electrical brakes.
Not cheap, $1700 and up, about the cost of a used tandem axle car trailer, but reasonable pricing for new.
I have no connection, or use for one, but they look like some really cool back savers on their website.

www.atvwagon.com

kcj

Thule is no longer imported from Sweden. They can still be found on line, dealer stock, and are $1200. plus. When I got mine the tires were checked and one by one I put tubes in them. It is called a Thule 1600 ATV cart. I wish I had one or two more. I don't use the dump feature much but it is great when you need it, and fuse protected. Also has electric brakes that don't seem to work or need adjusting. It is pretty flat here so I have not messed with them. You will also find a Thule 800, which is similar in design, single axle.

Will do. I was hoping it would show up today so I could use it this weekend but it looks like it will arrive Monday.

Here is what I use. I can get quite a bit more than the picture shows that was my first run with that set up so I ran it light on the initial load. Total cost about $200.
The rear cart is just your standard garden tractor wagon and the front is a heavy duty cart with front axle steering for getting around all the trees in the woods. Don't try backing this rig up. Not gonna happen unless you do it by hand.
View attachment 223095

Here is what I use. I can get quite a bit more than the picture shows that was my first run with that set up so I ran it light on the initial load. Total cost about $200.
The rear cart is just your standard garden tractor wagon and the front is a heavy duty cart with front axle steering for getting around all the trees in the woods. Don't try backing this rig up. Not gonna happen unless you do it by hand.
View attachment 223095

Thats a pretty sweet set up.

Thats a pretty sweet set up.

Thanks. I didn't use it today though. I was only after one load to test the new engine on the 029 Super and i needed a work out so I used the jet sled (fresh snow last night). Legs are still burning. i would load it up with three 20 inch cherry rounds and a few small misc. rounds and haul it about 100 yards to the truck. Gotta work off the beer somehow. Ahhhhhh beer!:givebeer:

This is what I have been using since this past fall. $299 @ Tractor Supply. Made by Ohio Steel. 12.5 cu feet, 1200lb capacity with a dump bed. Its poly and super durable and has great ground clearance. I have been VERY happy with it.

View attachment 223296

This what I use I bought it last week thus far it doing good 1000 load capacity I've loaded it completely full and it does good

Sorry no pic, a couple years ago I bought a John Deere Gator with no engine for $75. My wife is tired of looking at if next to the shed. It's the old 4 drive wheels and single front wheel model with dump box. I've been thinking about putting a ball hitch on it and making a matching trailer for my JD 265, Joe.

Sorry no pic, a couple years ago I bought a John Deere Gator with no engine for $75. My wife is tired of looking at if next to the shed. It's the old 4 drive wheels and single front wheel model with dump box. I've been thinking about putting a ball hitch on it and making a matching trailer for my JD 265, Joe.

Is it like my old beast? I figure when I can't fix it anymore I'll probably turn it into a nice dump trailer to pull behind my quad as well. I hope that day is a long time from now because she may be ugly but she sure is handy!

If yours is an AMT600 I'll buy the brake calipers if yours still has em. Mine just kind of "suggest" to the vehicle to stop at this point!
downsized_0412111957.jpg

Latest posts

Back