Dyno tested...... Mastermind Ported 660 vs Stock 660 vs Dual port 660

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have to drink a bottle of wine to eat that slop.

That bottle of wine came with Lagostinos in garlic butter and cilantro and tempura green beans. I rather enjoyed them. Tempura was a gift to the Japanese from Portugal, believe it or not: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tempura#Origins

The Royal was at 1 am, when I was more adventurous in my food choices.

I agree with Haddoc - it is difficult to compare with French food. But they sure do alright in Portugal - especially for the costs.

That's my son't favorite place to go; McVomit.

I've eat enough of that slop to last me a lifetime working out of town and trying to be cheap.
Pass
My food of choice traveling is Subway or Quizno's mostly. Occasionally Burger King or Wendys.

That bottle of wine came with Lagostinos in garlic butter and cilantro and tempura green beans. I rather enjoyed them. Tempura was a gift to the Japanese from Portugal, believe it or not: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tempura#Origins.

I agree with Haddoc - it is difficult to compare with French food. But they sure do alright in Portugal - especially for the costs.
All that sounds good.

Watch them Frenchies, they'll stiff you with the bill if they get the chance...

My food of choice traveling is Subway or Quizno's mostly. Occasionally Burger King or Wendys.

I've always thought BK had the best burgers. In much of Europe, BK have beer on the menu. Here's some veal I had at a little side cafe late one evening(Most places in Lisbon are open until 1AM).
10 EUro, including the wine.

ad46b8b11341f3554ef124c6e4f0d4ffc1c7004770817dec510ecb91b336715d.0.jpg

Pie???

Pie you say????

Oh Wes.......I'm trying to lose a few pounds......

But pie?????

There is pie?

Where??? What kind?????

Any ice cream????? Do tell.

:p

They didn't have pie where I was last week. But they did have some amazing pecan pastries - just stuffed full of pecan, and pecan pie filling. Very nice with port ;) Which...uh... I had an entire bottle of.

00080149_2.jpg

l would travel to the states just to eat smocked BBQ. There is a show on pay TV l watch called 'Man vs Food' where the host eats at some of the best local old school American eat outs. Pull apart 24hr smoked pork briscette comes to mind, my mouth waters thinking about it. Not high end restaurants but where the locals go for the best traditional bbq. Alot of the places are from down south. l have a weber kettle grill....its awesome, but some of the cast iron massive smokers over there are incredible.

The best smoked pork ribs I've had in Oz are at Hog's Breath. Good, but not great like you would find at a local smoke house where you get a real smoked taste all the way to the bone. The one thing I miss in Oz is decent Tex-Mex food, most attempts at it over here wouldn't even be mistaken for Mexican food. Hell, I've had better tacos off the nastiest looking street vendors in Mexico. When we go hunting I usually get a leg (or two) of pig, goat or roo and make up a BIG batch of Texas Chilli in the camp oven - the guys go nuts over it.

Latest posts

Back