E.t

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crashagn

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Iam not the type to see things, pictures, people and such.. like them scribbly pictures that people say.. ohh thats a walrus or something.. or a big rock that looks like a Indian Head.. I was going through some pictures of a job i was doing last year and this caught my eye. Right now that log is buried under 5ft of snow waiting to be slabbed out.. But for once i "see" something....

DSCN0675.JPG

I'd slab it off and auction it off on eBay. Bet ya get a couple of hundred for it.

Ha! That's funny. :laugh:

What kind of wood is that?

The landowner informed me it was either Ash or Elm.. The rest of it will burn good..

As far as Ebay.. good idea but i dont wanna deal with that type of hassle. Itll most likely cost more to ship then the winning bid.. and the buyer would then give me bad feed back because it wasnt as described lol

"I'd slab it off and auction it off on eBay. Bet ya get a couple of hundred for it. "

do it, ebay that slab. nerds allways want those kinds of collectors.
:greenchainsaw:

Thank God every mexican around here thinks they see Jesus or the virgin mary everytime a reflection bounces off a dirty window. ET is at least original!!

Latest posts

Back