Ea6100P

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJD85

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I just bought a EA6100p for 300$ at home depo! Just a few scratches and black on the muffler I posted earlyer but had limited response. I'm hoping this brings knowledge. I live in Georgia and had my parents pick it up in Florida where I foumd it for sale so I dont have it in feont of me yet and I'm so excited I want all the info,I can get.does it have limiter cap? What ratio should I run? And of what brand? I'm thinking I'll pit a tsumura light and tuff. What should I,do to get this saw back in loving condition after all the rental use. Im so excited guys any info would be great! Big step up from my 40cc craftsman pro series580579933.jpg580845873.jpg580845882.jpg

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Congratulations. I have the Dolmar 6100 and it doesn't have limiter caps but takes a special "double d" screwdriver. I run Stihl ultra hp oil and ethonol free fuel mixed at 45:1. I will probably switch to amsoil saber when I use up all the Stihl oil I have. It is a easy starting and great running saw.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I run everything (saws, weed eater, blowers) using Schaeffer 9000 two cycle oil at a 40:1 ratio. Also, as ammoaddict said above, ONLY use non-ethanol fuel. All my equipment starts easily and is running great.

If I didn’t use much mix gas, I’d probably just by a gallon or two of the VP Fuels 40:1 premix, it’s really good fuel as well. Good in the saw for several months, good in the can for up to a year. Congratulations on buying a great saw as well, I’m sure you’ll be well pleased with it.

Latest posts

Back