Eager Beaver carb kit

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rg50

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Does anyone have a source for a Mcculloch Eager Beaver carb kit.
It has a Zama M1-M7.
Would like to get this little thing runnin!
If I cant get a kit,guess I'll have to put it on Ebay for parts.

Start looking local for lawnmower and small engine repair shops. Then, check the supporting vendors above. Google is your friend.

I got my last two carb. (Walbro and Zama) kits at the Orschlens Farm & Home in the south end of town.

Thank you 494,just ordered a kit.
The price isnt bad considering I was quoted $17 from a place that thought they could get one.
I was was going to try another power equipment store but this will save a lot of driving and dont have hear....we cant get it.

That is why I have not pulled the trigger on getting a kit yet. The kit will cost half of what the saw is worth in good running condition.[/QUOTE0]
I have been watching Ebay recently for these saws.Most are for parts only and have running issues.I have only seen 1 that claims to run.
Most likely these would need a kit anyway because of age or storage abuse.

I paid $25 for mine and it had good compression and spark.Thought it would be fun for a project.
Hate to just throw it away.

I paid $25 for mine and it had good compression and spark.Thought it would be fun for a project.
Hate to just throw it away.

That is the other side of my dilemma, I only gave the man $5 for the saw. The saw was trying to pick up fuel when I bought it so I torn the carb apart and cleaned it, now it does nothing. Oops.... Figured I need a carb kit either way so who cares.

Let me check, not many folks go that deep on a smelly ole' Beaver....

there is a reason why i been mia on arborist site why post for who knows i may have the kits out back and may not have them either but do people ever think of me when older parts are needed or do they go somewhere else to look

maybe Gods trying to tell me to get out of this world system and get on his system instead love of money is the root of all evil anyhow

maybe its good i am flat broke maybe its time i shut my cell phone off my 800 number off and shut down the webstore all together since it just is sitting there collecting cyber dust

there is a reason why i been mia on arborist site why post for who knows i may have the kits out back and may not have them either but do people ever think of me when older parts are needed or do they go somewhere else to look

maybe Gods trying to tell me to get out of this world system and get on his system instead love of money is the root of all evil anyhow

maybe its good i am flat broke maybe its time i shut my cell phone off my 800 number off and shut down the webstore all together since it just is sitting there collecting cyber dust

I did check your site and Zama RB19 is listed as being "out of stock". A short while back you had made reference to not having these kits and to let you know if someone found a source for them, cursed with a very good memory here. You were not forgotten

Edit:
Here we go
http://www.arboristsite.com/showpost.php?p=2551337&postcount=13

Last edited:
I did check your site and Zama RB19 is listed as being "out of stock". A short while back you had made reference to not having these kits and to let you know if someone found a source for them, cursed with a very good memory here. You were not forgotten

Edit:
Here we go
http://www.arboristsite.com/showpost.php?p=2551337&postcount=13

sorry for being blunt but im not having a good day at all i vented in my own forum as to why im not having a good day woke up this morning with a headache got a bad cough coughing up green stuff can i afford to go to doctor nope cannot why read my forum you will see why

sorry for being blunt but im not having a good day at all i vented in my own forum as to why im not having a good day woke up this morning with a headache got a bad cough coughing up green stuff can i afford to go to doctor nope cannot why read my forum you will see why

No need to apologize man, we all have those days. Sometimes it seems like there are more of "those days" than the other type.

Latest posts

Back