earlier today a cop asked me

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neighborstree

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
if he could borrow my chipper for a day or so, i said shure...im alwas down to get on there good side lol.. then the cop says how big of a body will fit in it. my wifes kind of big lol..

We need body size on the crimnals before we can detemine the chipper we need.

slow feed for the good stuff?

or huck n run?

I mean maybe 18 inch fer the big guys.......

or a 12 for the lil guys?

do we decide the chipper that fits the crime?

or a automated delimber?

:notrolls2:

hmmmm....

in every decision lies a question.......

Theres a book "The Wood Chipper Murder" about an airline pilot that killed his wife,froze her and ran her through a chipper.For a while they were selling T-shirts that said "Divorce Connecticut Style" with a picture of a chipper.

In that article they show a small Vermeer.In the book they have a picture that is supposed to be the actual chipper and call it a Brush Bandit 100.

up here in BC we had a pig farmer "chip" about 60 prostitutes into feed for the pigs over a 5 - 6 year period. You probabaly all heard of the Willy Pickton trail...over 1,000,000 DNA samples were recovered over a 1.7 year period, after sifting thru close to 5 acres of soil, about 30' high.

If i remember correctly, based on what a family L.E.O. told me, it was a brush bandit chipper..

:(

WOW! I checked out the Pickton story, quite a sordid deal.

Line from http://www.missingpeople.net/he_is_a_nice_guy.htm

"In March 2003, the number of forensic anthropology students sifting through dirt and looking for bone fragments on the farm went to 103 from five."

"By November, police had ended their 21-month search of the pig farm, where every building was torn down and excavators dug up 370,000 cubic yards of topsoil"

Back