Ebay...Help!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Forsh

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Guys,

Here it's Friday night. I've had a few thought looseners and I'm bidding on Ebay.

Guide me as best you can, but make it quick, I'm impulse buying like tomorrow may never come.

Dan Forsh said:
Guys,

Here it's Friday night. I've had a few thought looseners and I'm bidding on Ebay.

Guide me as best you can, but make it quick, I'm impulse buying like tomorrow may never come.

your on the road to regretsville my friend. alcohol and ebay is like crossing the streams of the proton pack on ghostbusters

What kind of saw are you looking for? I just stepped behind the barn to talk to God - and I'm doing the same thing. Then again... I got a SXL 925 and I could possibly "Impulse sell"! So I can again "Impulse BUY"!!!!

I'm looking for a cute little XL 901 to be honest. Blue preferrably. It should have a scored piston and come relatively cheap... maybe a trashed starter also...

Hows that for knowing what you want? Highly unlikely, but... there it is.

It should also come with a hand full of air filter elements and 3/8 sprockets for an SXL925.

I've come to my senses.

One saw which I'm sure I'll be happy about if I get it and two cell phones. Not gonna break the bank.

Back