Ebay - Husky 394

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had two thoughts on this one:
1. Doesn't the seller have to pay a listing fee based on the opening bid price? As I understand it that could be quite a bit of money just to list it for 45 hundred.
2. What if someone does bid? That would be the sellers lucky day!

rupedoggy said:
I had two thoughts on this one:
1. Doesn't the seller have to pay a listing fee based on the opening bid price? As I understand it that could be quite a bit of money just to list it for 45 hundred.
2. What if someone does bid? That would be the sellers lucky day!

And 3. After a couple of days, wouldn't you check on the listing to see if anyone was bidding? I guess if we were nice guys, we could email him and point out his error.

guess he meant 4 or 500. for a damaged saw altho repaired thats all id give,if i was in the market. altho ive always been leery of saws that have been used for milling and big saws in general, as they are primarily used by pros. if a pros is selling it ,is it because hes used it up.at least thats my thinking on it.
this based on buying other used equipment that pros sell. part of buisiness is knowing when a piece of equipment is about to become a maintenance problem.jmo

Latest posts

Back