Echo 2511 aftermarket air filters

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yohyatt

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I coulda sworn I bought a $10 non OEM air filter for my 2511 one time (at a dealer), along with a few $20-25 OEM filters. I can't seem to find the non OEM filters anywhere online, and the dealer didn't know about it either.

Does such a thing exist? I'd like to order a few.

What is wrong with the air filter and you need to buy so much of them?You need the flocked one or the mesh?The newer red color mesh air filter is 5€ and i think it can be used for a very long time.

What is wrong with the air filter and you need to buy so much of them?You need the flocked one or the mesh?The newer red color mesh air filter is 5€ and i think it can be used for a very long time.

I'm using the white pleated ones - do you have a PN for the red ones? I've only used 3 of them since I had the saw, it's nice notot have to run back to the shop and get the compressor to blow them out. my original one has a film of oil on a fair amount of surface air -not sure where that came from.

Same deal with the 490,white flocked filter don't stay clean for long and is quite expensive like 30$ so i bought a red nylon mesh for the 501 sx.Problem solved.Anyway the nylon mesh i am talking about is this:A226002140

Back