Echo 2511 WES

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone seen one state side? Think it'd be worth tracking one down. Rear handle Echo 2511.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I've been trying to find one in the US but can't. Don't know if they have made it to the U.S. or not. I've try'ed to find a Stihl MS 151 but can't find one due to the virus.

I've been trying to find one in the US but can't. Don't know if they have made it to the U.S. or not. I've try'ed to find a Stihl MS 151 but can't find one due to the virus.
I've seen 151's at local shops. I contacted or local echo rep to see about the 2511's but heard nothing. Was watching YouTube and saw that other countries had a 2510?? As well. Have you seen a 2510?

Will keep an eye out, love my 2511t id figure why not try and find a rear handle one hahaha

Ive seen a few on saw forums or ebay that are imported
At this point I don't think its available in the U.S.
You can go to echousa and see sometimes their website is a little slow to update but the 3510 shows up for example its new my dealer had to order it but is available
https://www.echo-usa.com/

I've seen 151's at local shops. I contacted or local echo rep to see about the 2511's but heard nothing. Was watching YouTube and saw that other countries had a 2510?? As well. Have you seen a 2510?

Is the rear handled 2511 being called a 2510?

I think the 2510 had some overheating issues and they made some minor changes and renamed it 2511 before releasing in US. Might still be called 2510 in some countries. The 355T and 361P go by different model numbers in other countries.

Back