• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Echo 355T

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 192T isn't close and the 355 is right on the heels of the 200T and is stronger than the 201T out of the box but once the 201T is modded its the best out there. Its half the price and is a very well made saw,Randy (mastermind) did a thread on one.

Sent from my Autotune Carb

Ken, have you run a muffler modded 338? And, if so, is the 355 close? I've had my last two of them stolen. They were excellent saws...

Is this still available? If so you have a sale. $325 is a super deal. As long as you are ok with shipping it to Australia at my cost.

I could do with something better than what i have to run alongside my muffler modded 338XPT NE.

Plus i get to sell the Huski 334T and the Echo 360T, and be rid of them forever, which can only be good. ;)

I have not received a reply from my post on Saturday to buy it. I also sent a pm and started a conversation because i had no reply.

Maybe he is busy? Or more likely has had second thoughts about letting so good a saw go. ;)

The saw is no longer for sale I've decided to keep it.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like i said in my previous post, i knew you would come around and start talking sense! ;)

If i had 2 i would not be selling one either! :laugh:

I saw another 355T for sale on here so i will chase that up. Money i just s little tight right now, but i do need another reliable top handle.

Latest posts

Back