• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Echo 680 with 24" bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guido Salvage

Supreme Saw Whoreder
Reaction score
I picked up this 680 last year from a manager at Home Depot who had run a landscaping business on the side. He bought the saw new and used it in his business until he closed it down and liquidated his tools. I checked the saw today and it is putting out 150 psi on my gauge and is in good shape. I had drained and stored the saw after the Central Virginia GTG last year and it fired right up with fresh gas though the idle seems a tad high. The plastic is all good though the clutch cover appears to have chain rash from another saw. It has the automotive style filter and the air box on this saw was super clean when I opened it up. At 67 cc's it is the second largest saw Echo produces for the American market. It will ship with the 24" Echo bar in the first picture, I am asking $310 + shipping from 40509 for the saw which retails for $630 + tax new.

CS680.jpg

I apparently had a smudge on the side of the lens on the pictures below...

Echo6803_zpsd69ac25e.jpg

Echo6804_zps3d11747f.jpg

Echo6802_zps99efaaed.jpg

I will post a shot of the clutch cover shortly.

Any pics of the clutch cover yet? Also check your inbox. :D

Sent from my SPH-M930BST using Tapatalk 2

cool. Looks good. Sent u a convo. Hit me back and we can get it ironed out. Thanks: jeff

Sent from my SPH-M930BST using Tapatalk 2

I hope this works out for you j.tracy I have 3 ECHO's (2) cs370's and a 500EVL and they always start and do the job :)

Latest posts

Back