Echo 750evl 2 cylinder?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The guys description.................

Echo CS 750 EVL Chainsaw up for auction. This two cylinder saw has 75 cc and the dual cylinders keep power to the blade for the toughest jobs. They don't make them like this anymore. The saw is used and shows wear to the bar, but the motor runs great, the chain is sharp. IT IS READY TO GO!! This is NOT a parts saw

Specifications:

* 75 cc
* 24" Bar
* 2 Cylinders
* Adjustable Oiler
* Direct Drive
* Solid State Ignition
* Runs Great!

Email from the seller...Bob
Item: ECHO CS-750 EVL Chainsaw 24" Rare 2 Cylinder (250071689986)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
buyerskeepers is the seller.

Yep you are correct, sorry for the error - will revise listing right now...

Echo made a twin cylinder designated cst 610evl, they made it for john deere as a 66sv. I would like to find one for my dad, he was an echo dealer and regrets not keeping one for himself.

Echo made a twin cylinder designated cst 610evl, they made it for john deere as a 66sv. I would like to find one for my dad, he was an echo dealer and regrets not keeping one for himself.

Been there done that, i didn't keep one either...Bob

610 evl

I have a 2 cly ecco. I was using it a few weeks ago when it quit. I started checking and the front cyl had the spark plug disconnected and looked like it had been for quite awhile. Thats how much power these saws have. I think it being disconnected is what blew out the compression seal and caused the saw to quit. It's running again but not the same . I bought it about 20 years ago and put it through a lot of rough use.

750 evl

i too have one of these monsters. the 750 evl from echo. loved it till the ignition module went out. so if anyone has one? this thing is mint other than the module. put a brand new 28" bar and chain on and never got to use it. i may never know what its like to use this legend and it kills me. i bought it before i knew what it was now that i know i want it even more. looks like it was always cleaned and barely used. someone was collecting it but i wanted to go to work. anyway love reading you guys responses im new to all this. its good to know what good and whats not.:D

A guy took me in his shop last night to show me a motorcycle he was trying to sell. It was a beautiful Harley but I was more interested in three partially visible saws huddled together underneath some clutter, especially the Echo 750 evl. It was a nice looking saw but his selling interest was primarily the Harley. He is only about 3 miles away and I'm pretty sure he hasn't heard the last from me! ;)

Latest posts

Back