ECHO CS-1201

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The text says "this MS880 is the newer version of the 090" - that implies that people there know what a 090 is... the bar is sold as a replacement bar for the 090 (they do not mention the 070)

Btw - I sent you mail regarding Indonesia...

Me and my cs1200 with 42" b&c
814904cf4a72612ce6f795f98e79ef62.jpg

Sent from my INE-LX2r using Tapatalk

No thats with mastermind randy evans, we were going to find out how it reacts to porting. This is another saw i had with me, which isnt as good shape as the one i sent to mastermind

No thats with mastermind randy evans, we were going to find out how it reacts to porting. This is another saw i had with me, which isnt as good shape as the one i sent to mastermind

I see there seams to be a bunch where you are. Cool i still want one but i cant see spending that right now. Plus im looking for an orange stock one . Im picky about my saws like that lol. But one of the 1200 or 1201 would be mice with a 42 inch bar . Would probably be the only one in hawaii

I see there seams to be a bunch where you are. Cool i still want one but i cant see spending that right now. Plus im looking for an orange stock one . Im picky about my saws like that lol. But one of the 1200 or 1201 would be mice with a 42 inch bar . Would probably be the only one in hawaii
How much is that b/c combo?

Is this chainsaw REALLY made in Japan? And does it really have only 2 components made of plastic? The air filter and the cylinder air direction cooling "thing"?
I'm impressed. Seems better then Husqvarna 3120 Xp...
What is very nice for me is the filling "holes" in vertical position ,not having to lay om a side the chainsaw to fill up with gas and bar oil really is a nice touch!
As for the rest of the chainsaw...is worth every dollar,for those that know what they want and apreciate japanese quality...

almost 7hp ? lee you gotta run that saw
we all wanna know how it fares
and show them the poster hahaha
pm me for price guys, im willing to help
Is the Echo cs-1201 still produced? Tell me more 😁😎 price for a complete one and shipping to Romania. Not ready to buy one yet but am VERY curios. Looks like a better product then Husqvarna 3120 xp. Is it better?!

Is the Echo cs-1201 still produced? Tell me more 😁😎 price for a complete one and shipping to Romania. Not ready to buy one yet but am VERY curios. Looks like a better product then Husqvarna 3120 xp. Is it better?!

Search this site 🔍 put his name in the member search and go to his want to sell NIB... Forward to his last page or two or three and he has it posted there

Latest posts

Back